Game of Thrones LCG Unofficial UK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im Bryan and im terrible at this game...But better than Usman...ok not really :(

5 posters

Go down

Im Bryan and im terrible at this game...But better than Usman...ok not really :( Empty Im Bryan and im terrible at this game...But better than Usman...ok not really :(

Post by totalgit Wed 1 Apr - 2:27

So yeh,

Bryan from Edinburgh.

I traveled a lot last year and am trying to get to as many places as i can this year too so will hopefully meet you all at some point this year if i have not already!

totalgit

Back to top Go down

Im Bryan and im terrible at this game...But better than Usman...ok not really :( Empty Re: Im Bryan and im terrible at this game...But better than Usman...ok not really :(

Post by wedge Wed 1 Apr - 3:07

Hi Bryan. I'd like to meet this Usman you talk of - he sounds great
wedge
wedge

Back to top Go down

Im Bryan and im terrible at this game...But better than Usman...ok not really :( Empty Re: Im Bryan and im terrible at this game...But better than Usman...ok not really :(

Post by JCWamma Wed 1 Apr - 7:46

Yeah, I'm really interested in your friend Usman, could you hook us up?
JCWamma
JCWamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince Wed 1 Apr - 11:16

Hi Bryan! And welcome \o/ ! Hope to see you soon at a tournament Smile.
Vince
Vince
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markdrive Wed 1 Apr - 11:20

Ciao Bryan! Who the hell is usman?
markdrive
markdrive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum