Game of Thrones LCG Unofficial UK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fridge Logic

2 posters

Go down

Fridge Logic Empty Fridge Logic

Post by refrigeratedraymond Fri 6 Feb - 14:09

Hi, I’m Refrigerated Raymond, apprentice to the London meta.

I like Baratheon, Lannister, Targaryan, Greyjoy, Neutral and Stark, in that order. Some people say there’s another house, but those people were the kind of kid who caught hundreds of mews with their gameshark and refused to trade you one. Dishonour on their ancestors.

I’m a proud survivor of Stahleck 2012 (sorry about the deer), 2013 (sorry about the first round) and 2014 (sorry about Tagore). I don’t tend to do very well in tournaments but I’ll wreck you at Are You The Traitor and I usually buy the first round.

I’m like the LeFou to JCWamma’s Gaston, and tend to follow him round with my tongue hanging out so I’m easy to spot.
refrigeratedraymond
refrigeratedraymond

Back to top Go down

Fridge Logic Empty Re: Fridge Logic

Post by Vince Fri 6 Feb - 14:28

Oh god. Oh god. Oh... God.

The greatest player of us all is in da place \o/ !

Welcome Refrediretatorraymonde \o/ !
Vince
Vince
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by refrigeratedraymond Fri 6 Feb - 14:42

Well, okay... I do admit that my use of The Mander to draw Harry the Riverlands and thus kneel my opponent's Khal'd up Horselord to steal the win from under his nose was a masterful play worthy of songs, wealth, and possibly a national holiday.

But my true secret to winning tournaments is to get Wamma to pick me for his 2v2 partner.
refrigeratedraymond
refrigeratedraymond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum