Game of Thrones LCG Unofficial UK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organising a London tournament in April

+2
Vince
markdrive
6 posters

Go down

Organising a London tournament in April Empty Organising a London tournament in April

Post by markdrive Thu 2 Apr - 8:39

Ciao a tutti - with Tagore (is he signed to this forum) we were discussing to organise a small tournament at Dark Sphere in April.

As we don't have any official tournament in April this would be ideal to try new strategies/decks for the regional and Amsterdam.

The idea was was to do it around the 17th..anyone up for it?
markdrive
markdrive

Back to top Go down

Organising a London tournament in April Empty Re: Organising a London tournament in April

Post by Vince Thu 2 Apr - 9:18

I would definitely be in Smile. And I can welcome up to 2 persons in my house for the night(s) if need be ^^.
Vince
Vince
Admin

Back to top Go down

Organising a London tournament in April Empty Re: Organising a London tournament in April

Post by cobrabubbles Thu 2 Apr - 9:32

17th is no good for me, I'm back in norwich by then. If you could do it about a week earlier, before the 11, I'd love to come join you.
cobrabubbles
cobrabubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by JCWamma Thu 2 Apr - 10:22

17th is a Friday, no? I can't make midweek events, but I could do any weekend over the next two I think.
JCWamma
JCWamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan4815 Thu 2 Apr - 12:13

I'd be up for a tourney any weekend in April except this Bank Holiday weekend.
Ryan4815
Ryan4815

Back to top Go down

Post by JCWamma Thu 2 Apr - 12:47

Our normal meetup is the second Sunday of every month, which in this case would be the 12th. How would people feel about that? It sucks that it'd be out of Rowan's ranget, but I'm not sure how avoidable that is Sad.
JCWamma
JCWamma

Back to top Go down

Post by markdrive Thu 2 Apr - 14:24

12th Would be good for me
markdrive
markdrive

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince Thu 2 Apr - 14:41

Any weekend should be fine for me as well Smile.
Vince
Vince
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDav Thu 2 Apr - 16:51

As I said in the chat, I can make the Saturday but the Sunday is unlikely.
MrDav
MrDav

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down